Sharing VS Functions & Procedure

Hello,

I am wondering if there is any practical places or ways to share user made functions and procedures.

I would be great to have a "Open function reference guide" ' Does it already exist?

I actually loose lots of time creating "Not build-in functions" that I can potentially use in all my scripts or PIO's. Most of these functions have certainly been already written by members of this forum.

It goes all the way from very short ones like

RealMod( Number : real ; diviseur : longint): real; or

bool2str(Bool : Boolean):String;

to more complex ones like

Local2generalCoordonates(LocalPointInPIO : vector ; ObjPos: vector; objAng : real):vector;

or

Circles2Pts(P1,P2 : VECTOR ; R : real ; VAR Center1,Center2 : VECTOR ; VAR Tan1Arc1,Tan2Arc1,Tan1Arc2,Tan2Arc2 : real) : Boolean;

Well any functions that I didn't find in the Function reference guide and that I had to write myself.

I know there is a lot of 'examples' everywhere in the forum and the FRG that can be used or transformed into usable functions, but when we need a function, and it doesn't not exist in the function reference guide we usally don't have time to search all the documentation for an tip or a usefull piece of code. So, we just write it ourself if able to. What a wast of time !!

Edited by musisback