Wish submit (like bug submit)

Dieter @ DWorks

Question

It would be great if we could submit a wish like we can submit a bug.

I'm working with the new version for some days now and I'm seeing a lot of things that aren't real bugs, but do need a lot of attention like the wall components not taking over all class attributes. (because it's not programmed to.)

Instead of posting here and hoping for NV to see these wishes is not good enough. We need to be able to submit a wish, and see a list of all submitted wishes and be able to rate them, so NV will know wich are needed the most!

2 answers to this question

It would be great if we could submit a wish like we can submit a bug.

Instead of posting here and hoping for NV to see these wishes is not good enough. We need to be able to submit a wish, and see a list of all submitted wishes and be able to rate them,

Good one DWorks.

If this was as you say, rated, i would enable us to see more easily what is already posted, and add to the the already listed request, instead of starting new ones. Ploughing through hundreds of threads trying to find if someone else has already started one can be tedious. Even with Pat's comment that the Bug list works.

speaking of which, i've just upgraded to a blistering Mac Pro and 2011 and it now takes 4 times as long to save a file as it did with 2009! Go Figure! Other Apps benefit from the processor power. Yes i will post this where it belongs . . . . . :)