Zoom: Are these bugs?

VW 9.5, OSX10.1.2, 333MHz PBk, 512Mb

I couldn't find this in a search so:...When using the "boomerang" mode with either of the C & V shortcuts and clicking (rather than dragging a marquee), the tools require a double click to work. The problem is that there needs to be a distinct pause b/w the clicks.Too fast and the cursor reverts to 2D selection (regardless of the keys still being held down), and if too slow, it just doesnt work. This makes zooming back out (e.g. to have a look at sheet arrangment ) a bit of a pain.

(Perhaps this is a side effect of Apple's decision to "un support" the G3s and ATI graphics cards. >:-( The general graphics performance when rotating renderings for e.g. on mine is woefull!)

Also:When using the "Adobe style" zoom and pan keys; in order to select zoom in, the keys have to be pressed in order. I.E. first space bar THEN the apple key, and for zoom out; space/apple/option.If they are pressed in any other order (unlike the usuall graphics program set-up) they don't work.

Bugs?, or is this normal behaviour?

Nicholas