Seeking sustainable BIM project case study for publication

I am completing a book on sustainable architecture designed within a BIM workflow, focusing particularly on skin-load dominated buildings (i.e, smaller projects than those often associated with BIM). The book will be published by Wiley next year. I am concluding each of my chapters (e.g., Massing Analysis, Passive Cooling, Passive Heating, etc.) with an approximately 500-word case study of a notable project. I intend the case study projects to concretely demonstrate the use of the quantitative analysis potential of BIM to support design decisions for high-performance architecture.

I'm specifically looking for architects who employ the quantitative analysis opportunities in BIM to design skin-load dominated sustainable buildings for better performance, firms that are to some degree using the "I" in BIM coupled with building geometry to make informed design decisions. This typically involves applying in schematic design or early design development some or several performance design guidelines (some of which have been around since the 1980s), and/or sharing the BIM file with subconsultants (energy modelers, etc.) late in design development or construction documentation. The later is commonly done but by then it's often too late to make significant design changes; the former is less common and the emphasis of my book. The subtext is that building performance can be a form-giver for climate-dominated architecture.

If you or your firm is interested in contributing a Vectorworks project for a case study, please message me or email me offline (info AT francoislevy DOT com). I would prefer heretofore unpublished built projects, preferably under approximately 20,000 square feet/2 000 square meters. I am particularly interested in case studies for these topics:

Innovative software use

Passive Cooling

Building Hydrology

I regret that I am on a rather tight deadline, and need to move very quickly. Images should be of sufficiently high resolution (minimum 1500 pixels wide, TIFF format) for publication. Interior artwork will be in black and white, but color images should be sent in color (the publisher will convert them to gray scale).

Fran?ois