Can't export Image from 9.5

After rendering even a simple file RenderWORKS 9.5 WILL NOT EXPORT A RENDERING! Not even a very simple cube. When I go to export the image, nothing happens, not even the menu pops up. Not one @#$#%$^^$$# thing. I have used this feature a lot so I know it used to work. What happened. I just spent several hours re-down loading VW 9.5 update and reinstalling the complete program back to version 9.1. The only thing I remember putting in recently is carbon 1.5 and QuickTime 5.05. I have restarted with only the Apple extensions on and no luck. Help!!!

Bob Tiedemann

What's odd about that? Should we spend tons of programming effort creating and debugging code that has already been done for us for free? Or should we focus on the CAD elements and let image format experts handle the image file creation?

While relying on a third party can be problematic (as was discovered here), it also allows us to provide more features for less cost. If Apple adds a new image format, you get it by just installing the new QuickTime.

(just speaking for myself, not for NNA)