Vectorworks - Architectural Exchange Plugin for C4d

Hello,

I am having problems with the Vectorworks plugin in C4D v11.027 on XP Pro 64bit (works fine in 32 bit).

I use vectorworks (v2010) and the exchange plugin from maxon. Now that I'm using C4D 64 bit version, upon opening a scene, I get a warning of several missing plugins saying - Plugin 'VectorWorks Tag' (ID 1009891). Everything exported from VectorWorks does not have the vectorworks tag - instead it shows as a question mark.

I have tried reinstalling the plugin, and running the vectorworks exchange updater, but with no success.

Can anyone tell me if they have the vectorworks exchange working with 64bit C4D? Can anyone offer advice??

I realise this isn't a Vectorworks problem, but Maxon don't know so I am trying Vectorworks experts. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

The VW Plugin in C4d is not 64Bit.

I've had problems with this also, and needed to set C4d11 to 32Bit operation.

I don't remember it it was like you discribe, but it was something serious because I had to contact the Maxon support to get the solution above.

If you still have trouble after setting C4d to 32 Bit, it could be that the VW2010 export Plugin is not 100% compatible wiht the C4d 11 import plugin.

The VW 2010 Plugin is exporting for C4D 11.5.

I don't know if a VW 2010 Export will import propperly in C4d11.

regards Horst M.

Edited by Horst M.