Reports: worksheet flexibility

AFAIK, one can create a report based on one record format or another, but what if I need a single report that includes more than one record? I can append a report on the second record format to the report of the first, but this results in an inability to sort the two record sections together (i.e. they can be sorted only separately).

I took a blank worksheet and made a spreadsheet row into a database row, using search criteria that included both records, but the resulting database chunk was entirely empty and devoid of reference to the record field headings.

In the past, we have used reports only for reference; we would create a report on the doors, and then manually create a door schedule, copying over the information. What we need is a report that would, itself, be the door schedule. Size, rating, etc. would be entered in the records of the symbols' instances and would show up in the report.

Although it would be currently of interest for vw852, any such information as it would apply to vw950 would also be appreciated.