VW 2009 FINAL QUALITY RENDERWORKS ITS NOT WORKING FINE

Noct?mbulo

Hi everyone, i am from Mexico, and i work whit VW2009,PC WINDOWS 7 PROFECIONAL, i have some problems when i do the FINAL QUALITY RENDERWORKS, some lights shut off and some textures does no appear, if i chek whit FAST RENDERWORKS everything its OK.

?WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO? IT WAS WORKING FINE A FEW WEEKS

BEST !!!

If I had to guess,

Your computer might be addressing some out of memory issues. Final quality has some very high settings, a lot of which are superfluous to most models. Try setting up a custom renderworks setting with the levels not maxed out. If it works then you can gradually increase the settings.

OR.

You have a corruption in your file which is causing the error. In which case you should systematically remove (to another layer, not being rendered) the offending pieces and see if you can isolate the things that cause the render to break.

Dear Grant, thanks for your help, i use to run the VW2009 in a regular laptop whit Windows XP whit 1 giga in RAM, during a year nothing happend, sudenly start this problem,i made de reinstalation of vw2009, and the problem was there, i delete the file where the problem was and start a new drawings, but i use to happend the same in every file, so i buy this new PC computer whit WINDOWS 7 PROFECIONAL,whit 8 gigas on RAM and the problem still there, and i am so unhappy.

Thanks