Sign in to follow this  
Alan Boughey

Record Formats used in Custom Titleblocks

Some time ago (a couple of years ago) I created a custom titleblock with custom fields. I have recently noticed that one of the fields is incorrectly mapped to the records. I cannot seem to find the record format for the titleblock.

Does anyone know how the record formats for the custom titleblocks are stored or where to find them?

Normally, they don't go invisible, but I also noticed that in some cases, the record format can't be found in the resources while it's still seems in the document.

Mayby you can try to search for the record using the search resource funtion?

Edited by DWorks

I have tried that but I was slack in documenting what I had done and can't remember the actual name of the record format. Will keep on looking.

I have a similar issue where TitleBlockRec-Arch has gone missing or hidden. If I import the record format from a different file and replace it in the current document the record format still won't show up in the Resources Palette (even though the file 'says' that it exists - based on the aforementioned import process). I wish there was a way to purge the record or all references to the record; maybe it has somehow become a '__' titled file/record?

It's driving me crazy.