Residential projects 2d/3d integration

Acadia

Hello guys, I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, so please be patient.

Does VW Architecture 11 with its new 2d-3d integration, allow for a better bim-ability (from a drafting perspective, not data)?

There are lesser programs focused on the single family residential that allow you in short time to get rooms with trims, foundations, sq,ft, schedules, exterior interior elevations and detailed sections with windows trims easily customizable, many cabinets and real time 3d rendered views that are readily utilizable for construction documents (not cleaning up and addition of lines necessary...)

Up to now, I've struggled with VW in trying to achieve all of that.

I don't want to switch and also as an architect, many of my custom projects are the modern types with curved surfaces, cut-outs etc that I don't think I could model with those other software, tailored to the more traditional builder-type of homes.

So does VW11 come closer to the efficiency of those other CAD (while retaining its flexibility that I love)? Without having to draw the profile of items like a wall baseboard and extruding it along a path etc? Or do patchwork of a roof to make it more custom than the program wants?

I understand that now walls do show components in section but the roof doesn't?

Thank you and if you could please give me specific examples of that.

VW 2008 Architect Renderworks