VW2011 open GL, no textures in unified view

JJD

When I try to render my model in Unified view everything is just white and grey with no textures. The related layers render ok in Open GL in other views. I haven't found anything in the Open GL options or the unified view options to fix this. Suggestions?

JJD, have you installed the SP1 update yet? This *might* cure the issue. There were a couple rendering/texturing bugs early on, most (if not all) of which seem to now be fixed. If you have installed SP1 and are still experiencing problems please post back. PS: please create a signature for yourself which contains your system and VW's versions, etc. Thanks, P

System = AMD PhenomII x4 945 processor, 8gig memory,Win 7 home premium, 64 bit,AtiRadeon HD5600 Video card with 1 gig memory

Thanks for your reply. I just installed SP1 but it didn't help. Open GL works fine in other views, just not in unified view. There seems to be other bugs in the unified view mode as well like objects randomly changing Z elevation.