Locking and Aligning Worksheets within a drawing.

Balus

I have had to develop my own parts list worksheet as the ones within VW did not have the information that I needed.

In my industry parts lists work up eg. item 1 at bottom with items 2 above it and so on.

My problem is:

The worksheet is locked in my drawing at the top LH corner. When I add a new part to the drawing and I recalculate the parts list the worksheets added the additional line at the top of the worksheet but the worksheet physically moves down in the drawing, covering the items below.

Is there any way to lock the worksheet in a other location? In my case the lower left corner would be ideal?

Also is there an easier way to align worksheets in the drawing than having to continually open the worksheets, adjust the column and rows close the worksheet, view it in the drawing and then repeat again until it actually aligns - if it does.

Thank you for your help

Balus.

I can't come up with a way to lock the worksheet where you want it.

What about setting the original size of the worksheet so that it runs the entire length of the page and just turning off the borders on the part you are not using?

I don't understand your question about aligning worksheets. Do you mean that you want the column widths to be the same in two different worksheets?

Thanks Pat for commenting.

I noticed that some of the VW templates locked at the bottom but could not find how to do it either.

My concern with the aligning was I have an area on my drawing where a matrix (worksheet) has to fit perfectly or it looks unsightly. The only way to align - that I have found, it to open up the worksheets change the column widths, close out check the alignment and repeat if it is not right. I was hoping there was a quicker way.