Walls for projects on sloped sites

I'm working on a residential project on a sloped site.

I've built a 3d model, and am using it to project my plans, elevations, building sections, and interior elevations. Its going pretty well for my first 3d model in vw.

I want my exterior stone walls to step down the sloped site, but haven't found an elegant way to do this yet. The finish floor elevations stays constant, I just want the stone ledge to drop down the foundation wall. Any tips would be appreciated.

I do have a survey with 2' 3D countours modeled but the building model and the site model are still independent.

Thanks,

Keep in mind Peter's first option will not produce true vertical wall "notches" as the tool will get you close but there will be no cigar if that is needed because you can't place a corner directly above another....no matter what the smart curser cues are telling you.

If it must be a wall go with his second section, otherwise you can simply create extrusions.

Peter and bc,

Thanks for the tips.

Here's how I'm approaching this.

On my foundation layer, I'm drawing foundation walls that are just stone, no framing, but match my floor plan wall geometry above, and fitting the bottom to the 3d topo. Now, I'm going to try to reconfigure the 3d topo to show 1ft contours, so that the wall is not stepping down so abruptly.

Thanks,