Sign in to follow this  
alfresco

dwg files

I have imported a dwg file from an architect and need to design a softscape. When I use the plant tool the graphic is to the correct scale but the tag is huge and not the correct scale? How do adjust the tag to the correct scale?

Thanks

I would suggest checking the scale of the layer you are working on. The text for the tool probably is the default point size. It will always vary in its relationship to the layer scale when first inserted (ie. 12point is always 12point relative to the screen resolution when inserted on a 1/2"=1'-0" plan or a 1/8"=1'-0" plan).

Kevin

When I check the text size it is set at the normal 12 point. The plant graphic seems to be correct?

Thanks

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your imput. The layer scale was in fact incorrect. I appreciate your help!

Here is an image illustrating my point. If you like the font size as is (ie. it will print at a readable size), you will need to adjust the layer scale instead. This can be done for the current layer by right clicking and choosing Layer Scale. Alternately you can select a group of Layers in the Navigation Palette and right click for Edit, then choosing Scale.

Kevin