Toilet Stall Plug-In

I am drawing two toilet rooms with multiple fixtures. When i originally placed the toilet stalls using the "Toilet Stall" tool, they came in fine and looked correct.

After doing other work in the file, i came back to the floor plan where the stalls are located and had to change some of their dimensions and positions. When i modified or changed anything with the stalls, the partitions turned to a dashed line style. The doors remained as solid lines.

There is no way to edit the stall components that i know of and it does not appear to be based on the Object Attributes???

I know in the past we have had trouble with some door plug-ins where all of a sudden all the lines have arrowhead terminators. But am usually able to correct that.

Not sure if it has something to do with Line Styles? If i imported a DWG file into this file, the line styles usually get modified???

Any help would be appreciated!!

Wes,

Figured it out.

For some reason the line style of the partitions was Dash #3. When I deleted the Dash #3 line style and said replace with solid, it went back to a solid line style.

Not sure why this happened?

I would post the file but it is 12MB.

I am guessing something happened when I imported a DWG file. That always seems to replace the default line styles.

You should always import DWG into a new blank file. You can then reference that into your main file or you can copy and paste from there.

There are many things (Dash styles are one of them) that are set based on what is coming in from the DWG (or DXF) file that can greatly change your drawing and make it very hard to go back.