Announcing the Source Four Savvy Section

Community Board Members,

I'm pleased to announce the release of my latest Vectorworks plug-in, the Source Four Savvy Section. I found I was spending too much time adding Source Four and Source For PAR symbols to my 2D sections. I was always editing, ungrouping, rotating, and flipping, swapping C-clamps for tees, changing barrel types, drawing top hats, etc. Either that, or I would just settle for the slightly off version I had.

My solution ? the Source Four Savvy Section. A single plug-in object with all of the following options:

• Set any yoke angle, tilt angle, and flip.
  • Switch between front or side views.
  • Symbols have attributes set by class, with three levels of detail., so they always look the way you want them.
  • Show C-clamp or tee, with or without a standard 1.5? pipe.
  • Show short yoked.
  • Switch between Standard, 90-deg, 70-deg, 14-deg, 10-deg, and 5-deg barrel types.
  • Add a top hat, half hat, color extender, or scroller of any standard size.
  • Dimensionally accurate fixtures, components, and accessories based on manufacturer drawings

The Source Four Savvy Section works with Vectorworks 12 through 2010. To learn more, visit http://www.benghiatlighting.com/software/source-four-savvy-section. To see a short video of the Savvy Section in action, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=EOHFwBwKURc&vq=hd720.

Regards,

Josh