I have recently released a new plug-in for Vectorworks that I think many users will find useful.

Bookshelf allows you to keep a reference library within your Vectorworks drawings. You can create unlimited libraries each linking to various drawings, documents, web sites, anything you can think of.

Use Bookshelf to organize your office standards, project specifications, drawing sets and manufacturers web sites and many, many more resources. What you link to is up to you. If your computer can open the file, Bookshelf will organize it and keep a handy link to it. Create libraries as specific or general as you like. The possibilities are limitless.

The early reviews are in and I am pleased to report Bookshelf is being well received

Konstrukshon CPD Weblog - This is one plugin you will want to purchase and at $20 its just a no brainer, with the time you will save. Full review here.

Jonathan Pickup, ArchonCAD - Bookshelf has been a real time saver, and I'm not going to use Vectorworks with out it. I highly recommend bookshelf, go buy it. Full review here.

Bookshelf is $20 and available now in the Vector Depot Market

Edited by VectorDepot