Work Space Editor 11.5.1....

I have updated version 11 through the various stages and have had problems with the Document Setup not opening aswell as Model and viewports...

I have found under Work space editor that these particular ones in the work space editor have lines through them in the dialogue box and it says when I push ok to update the W.E that I havent got these plug ins...

Can I get these plug ins from anywhere? OR do I have to go through the whole instillation process again....

Thanks for anyones help..

We need more information to help. Easiest way to make sure the information is always available is to make a signature under My Stuff:Edit profile at the top of the page.

The information we usually need is the exact version of VW you have (Fundamentals, Archtictect, Designer, etc. w/ or w/o Renderworks), and the hardware and operating specs of your computer.

Specifically in this case we need to know if you have a version higher than Fundamentals (could have just been called Vectorworks in VW11) as I think some of the commands you are interested in require a higher version.