ADDING FONTS TO VECTORWORKS

To really help you we need more info about your operating system (Mac or PC) & which version of VW. Update your profile under the 'My Stuff' -> 'Edit Profile' pull-down above.

But generally you don't 'add' fonts to VW. If the font is properly installed in your system such that other applications can see the fonts - then VW can use that font. If you have VW running while you are installing a font, you may have to quit VW and start it again for that font to show up.

Regards,

Tim

PS. Also please turn off your all-caps - it's not good netiquette.

• 12 years later...

on the adding font topic (VW 2023)  i have recently added a new font to my mac computer, has been printing fine until today. I publish to pdf (all my design sheets) to adobe DC can open the pdf fine but sending to print adobe stops responding. Adobe has just had a march 2023 update, i have removed and reinstalled adobe , tried creating pdf multiple ways, single pages still no luck to print. The admin lady can print the pdf shes using windows, yet another work member cant, also using windows. Does this sound like a printer driver problem? scratching head since 9am not cool for a friday