Vector Works duplicate array

number of stacks field is not available in linear option. I have tried changing all fields within all three options inside of duplicate array, it seems that I do not have any choices to change the stacks field in rectangular array.

OK, let's back up a second... Please tell us again *exactly* what you are trying to accomplish. I was under the impression that you were trying for a Linear Array, but now I'm not sure. Please explain what object you are duplicating, and what tool or command you are using to do so. Also, what is the intended result... THX

Ok, In Edit/Duplicate Array/Rectangular Array, for example I can setup 5 columns, 5 rows, stacks is grayed out with (8) in background, distance columns is 2, distance in rows is 2, dist in stacks is grayed out with 25 in background. Hit Ok and I will get 5 rows and 5 columns of my object with 8 duplicate stacks on top of each other. Hope this will help.