Fonts & v 9.5

CEA

quote:

Originally posted by CEA:
Thank you for your promt reply.

Unfortunately, this font does require ATM.

We are using the font with VW 9.0.1 and MAC OS9.1 and have had no problems (it also worked well with VW8). Rotated and vertical text print well on our HP488CA.

I am concerned that we will have a problem if we switch to OSX.

I have read the previous topic regarding fonts, but I am still uncertain whether this font will work or or not with OSX.

Thanks for your help.

quote:

Originally posted by CEA:
Thank you for your promt reply.

Unfortunately, this font does require ATM.

We are using the font with VW 9.0.1 and MAC OS9.1 and have had no problems (it also worked well with VW8). Rotated and vertical text print well on our HP488CA.

I am concerned that we will have a problem if we switch to OSX.

I have read the previous topic regarding fonts, but I am still uncertain whether this font will work or or not with OSX.

Thanks for your help.

I use Graphite for all my drawings but it is the true type version, which is available all over the place. Must you have postscript?

Thanks for the input and information.

I guess I don't know the answer to your question? I assume all TrueType print in the Mac OS 9.x works just like the PostScript version, especially if you have ATM and its anti-aliasing on. In OS X, the anti-aliasing is built in.

So am I to understand that their is a TrueType version of Graphite available as shareware or purchase and that it will work with OS X, VWA 9.5, laser and inkjet printer, and plotters (HP455CA)?

Please clarify. If Graphite is available and it does work with this configuration, where should we all go and get the font? confused.gif" border="0