CALLOUTS v. 2010

Is there a fix for the corrup[tion when mirroring a callout note/plug-in?

Nevermind the new control over the line arc, it has it's benefits as well as downfalls, but when mirrored the arrow goes comletely bonkers. It seems only possible to readjust each arrow from right to left, instead of mirroring. Mirroring used to work fine I thought.

Also, FYI, I've given up on notes & dimensions in viewport annotations. Too slow & cumbersome. I now try to keep the drawings to simple design layers with same scale annotation layers. Then viewport from multiple design layers to create sheets.

Any suggestions to improve dimensioning and noting speed or specifically the callout tool troubles?

A lot of times we will duplicate a set of notes from one detail to another, but the while the detail may be similar, it may have a different orientation from the original detail (mirrored=taken from a different section cut, for example)...so it would be helpful for the set of notes to simply be mirrored as a group.....