Window Questions

Hello all, using the window tool, can I offset a window in reference to the jamb?

Also, a window created from the window tool does not break the wall with full caps. Can this be changed? This does not seem graphically correct. Someone a couple of months ago posted the same question, but I don't think got a response. Revit and ArchiCAD break with full caps, and I teach to do it this way with AutoCAD/VectorWorks 2d.

I've posted an image. The window on the left is the closest I can get with the window tool. The window on the right is one I created from ungrouping and creating a new symbol.-Brendan

Thanks a bunch Wes, this is a big help. The thing I must have missed was matching the jamb depth with the window offset. And it looks like you got the appearance of wall caps by matching the lineweights of the parts of the window to the lineweight of the wall. The file you posted will save us a lot of time.