PDF export not viewable

when I export PDF files from VW 2010, the files created cannot be read by Acobat Reader - you get a message that an error exists on the page and it won't be displayed properly

Acrobat itself will open them, but initially displays the page with mos of the information missing. Then, if you click on a zoom button the page displays, but there is an error message saying "Could not find the XObject named 'Im1'"

anyone else come across this?

the export PDF batch would be really useful if not for this

I am also having a problem with batch PDF exports. All of the text items disappear (including dimension text but the lines remain) but everything else is clear. The same file works fine as individual PDF exports and partial plans (2 or 3 sheets) but when I try to do the entire set this happens. I have been working around it by doing them all individually but it would be nice to do them as a batch. The setting are the same for all of my exports.

I do have Acrobat 9 installed.

Currently, I am using "technical" font. It just seems strange to me that it will do individual sheets or a grouping of 2 or 3 but not the entire set (which is usually about 5 to 8 sheets). It is nice to be able to do a batch save to send in to the printers. Occasionally it has worked on a whole job and that is what makes it so puzzling.

I do not believe this is a font problem because I can batch export a couple sheets at a time (Mine is a true type font that came with an earlier VW install). Now that I think back, batch exports used to work in Sp2 but not in the last while and that would indicate SP3, which is also the main source of my dislike for dimension line placement in Viewports.

Does anyone know if there is a problem with SP3 files being worked on in SP2? I would really like to go back to it.

I don't think its a font problem either. And I wouldn't doubt if it was related to SP3, since I have never had it happen before.

As an aside, you can do Batch PDF (Export) that works if you click the separate files checkbox. A plus I've discovered is that when I combine the files using Acrobat, you get a proper bookmark for each sheet (its the first time I've actually found the bookmarks created by Vectorworks to be useful actually).

Kevin