Sign in to follow this  
FLAPJACK

DASH LINE STYLE

I have named the 5 dash styles I want to use. I want to put them into a template and purge out all others. Is it possible to import named dash line styles from one drawing to another? Or reference like a resource?

You could draw a line for each dash style, apply to each one, then copy and paste to the file you want them in.

That simple approach works fine in a new document but for some reason didn't work in my existing drawing. It was simple enough to work backwards by copying from the existing drawing into a new file with the new dash styles. I'll chalk it up to a corrupt old file and move forward. Thanks.

It would help to know your version of Vectorworks including updates. Click on the My Stuff link at the top, Edit Profile and create a signature. Include computer specs and OS.