Revision Data in Custom Title Blockn

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me to resolve an issue I have been having with a custom title block. I have created a custom title block and have added a revision data section. I copied the revision data text strings but I want to be able to change the info in one of the fields and also delete another field.

I would also like to know how to get the text to flow properly once I input it in the :Note field.

Ive attached a VW file with the custom title block in and also a jpg snapshot to show what is happening and what I would like to change. Any help people can give me would be much appreciated.

Sam

I have just re-read the knowledge base article on custom title blocks and have found the following info

"If you add a new record fields or text blocks, the Issue Manager will ignore this new information."

Thats all well and good but the fields that are in the revision data block and issue data block are not relevant to my industry and I feel that leaving them in will cause confusion to the people on my team and on site. Does anyone know of a way around this so that I can create my own custom revision data block / fields.

Again, any help would be gratefully received.