Is it my Machine, my program or my operating system??

I have finished up a drawing for an optical outlet. It is a big file at about 250mb .. I deleted some stuff it was 280.

At first I couldn't get vectorworks to complete the render. It would go through the geometry and then it would render about 1/2 the drawing and "DING" like it was done but it wasnt.

I eliminated some things and shuffled and now I can get vectorworks to render the whole thing but when I go to export to image the same thing happens .. line goes all the way through geometry, starts to render, ding, but when I look at the exported image file its only little more than half of the image.

Im using final render and I know I can go custom and change some settings to make the file easier to digest but

what do you think was the culprit. Im thinking its not my computer. I mean geez .. next step up would be from Nasa. Cant be I need more computer so one of the other two is at fault me thinks

Alex

You may have a failure based on a broken and/or legacy parametric object.

Recalling that v11 had crash issues related to unclosed polylines, and hatch, etc.

Upgrade per Ray's suggestion then ...

try rendering only one thin vertical slice at a time at a lo-res. You may be

able to identify the culprit.