Delete Class and Reassign Objects to Class Option in VW 2010 Architect

Apologies in advance if this is posted somewhere else, but following an upgrade from VW12.5 to VW2010 the following option appears to have disappeared from the classes dialogue window.

In VW12.5, when you select a class and click delete, the dialogue window gave two options:

1. Delete all of the objects, or

2. Reassign all of the objects to class: (then provided a drop down list of the remaining classes to choose from).

In VW2010, when you select a class and click delete, the dialogue window only warns you that you are about to delete the class.

Does this function of reassigning objects quickly to another class still exist in VW2010?

In VW12.5 it was a quick and simple way to tidy up classes quickly when importing data from DWG / DXF sources (such as surveys) to avoid bloating the Vectorworks files with unnecessary classes.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Slight variation on a theme

Having played about with the file it seems to be a intermittent issue.

Sometimes when I select the class and click Delete or right click and select delete it just warns me I'm, about to delete the class, so I click No.

If I select the same class again and click Delete, after a couple of attempts the reassign dialogue box will open as per VW12.5. Is this a glitch?

Many thanks.

Edited by Stuart Child