what's good about VWv9?

We've heard so much about Version 9 that has gone bad, that we are hesitant to purchase the upgrade. Does anyone have something good to say about the new version. Some feature that they can't live without. We would like to stay up to date but if the program isn't up to speed we will wait until the bugs are worked out.

quote:

Does anyone have something good to say about the new version.

I started with Claris Cad, then to Blueprint, MC7, VW8 and now VW9 and when I look back I can see a vast improvement on the CAD development. While there have been, and still are, a few issues to work out with this release, I am confident of NNA's committment to deliver a quality product with improvements... they have in the past.

While not all of the advances and refinements have been embraced by all, I'm sure this will in no way be the "Edsell" (abysmal Ford failure)release.

As Brian O said in response to your earlier posting http://www.nemetschek.net/cgi/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=001197 buy it, try it and decide for yourself. You'll have 90 days, and if you don't like it... return it. smile.gif" border="0

Thanks Noidge for your imput. I don't expect a program to be perfect. VectorWorks is the best CAD program I have ever used it makes sense to me. I seems to work the way my brain works. I also like the variety of options for data entry.

Didn't see the reply to my other posting. Thanks for the link there is good info there also.

the pang smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0