Gallery - at last

I agree. There is lot of content that used to be there, that isn't anymore. Including some of my stuff, and lots of other people's, all of which was good. In fact I would say that there are hundreds of good VW's created images that are no longer there. Oh well. I had an anthro prof who used to say, "Progress doesn't mean things are getting better. I have a boil on my neck and it's progressing".... p

16 for each category seems ridiculously too few. I'd also like to see a little more information about how the renderings were done if they were done using Renderworks. If you want to entice users you need to give them some hint of how they can produce a similar result.

I have to agree with you there Mike, it is very important to know what render and/or imaging apps were used and especially how much time was involved.

For example the last image in the 'other' category is not Renderworks, as far as I know renderworks doesn't have distance blur capabilities.....this can be misleading.

Edited by Vincent C

Really glad to see NNA paying attention to the gallery.

16 images per category is WAY to few.

If there are only going to be 16, they should all knock your socks off and demonstrate the range of rendering possibilities.

Ideally, they'd all be done in Renderworks or there should be a Renderworks category.

Each image should include information about rendering engine used.

It IS a bummer that the interface keeps moving. Easy solution would be to allow click on image for next image. Better would be next and previous buttons on the image itself so that clicking left half of image goes to previous image, right half goes to next image.