Worksheet-Plant-Cost

alfresco

Is there any way of editing worksheets directly without having to go through the plant data base? I would like make notes of plant nursery sources etc and place that information in the comment 1 section of the plant cost worksheet. Do I need to enter this information into the data base? I can cannot enter information directly into sheet columns when editing information? Thanks

The formulas in the worksheet are wrong.

The field names in the Plant Record database are Comment 1, Comment 2 and Comment 3, not the User Comments 1 etc. that are in the price worksheet.

Depending on what and how you are doing it, this might or might not help.

It will allow you to enter the data into the worksheet, but I think that if you update your plant database and reimport it, you are likely to have your comments overwritten by what is in the plant database. I would try this in a test file before I spent much time adding comments into the worksheet.

What it will definitely not do is take comments you put into the worksheet and transfer them back to the plant database.

You might be better off creating your own record and attaching that to the plants and adding it into the worksheet. Check out my posts in this thread

http://techboard.vectorworks.net/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=139407&Searchpage=1&Main=28560&Words=record&Search=true#Post139407

For more information on adding your own record.