Smartcursor cues on/off

Don’t know if this is a known bug or a shortcut I don’t know about it. Every once in a while, not just on my machine, the SmartCursor cues setting goes to off by itself, while I’m working. I set it back to be active in the VW preferences, but then during the session it goes away again, not always, and maybe I’m pressing the wrong key.

Any input would be appreciated as this is very annoying.Why wouldn’t somebody want to know when /where there is a snap?

VW Architect 9.0.1 Custom Workspace WIN 2000 rolleyes.gif" border="0

The two likely cases are that you are typing the hotkey to turn it on and off without knowing it. (Check your workspace editor under the Misc Keys section to see what you have it set to. As Archken says the default is Y)

The other more remote cause of this is that your preferences file is corrupt. This is where the on/off setting for the smartcursor is located. If the program does not appear to be holding the setting each time you run the program than this could be the problem.

Matthew GiampapaTechnical Support

quote:

Originally posted by Giovanni:
Don’t know if this is a known bug or a shortcut I don’t know about it. Every once in a while, not just on my machine, the SmartCursor cues setting goes to off by itself, while I’m working. I set it back to be active in the VW preferences, but then during the session it goes away again, not always, and maybe I’m pressing the wrong key.

Any input would be appreciated as this is very annoying.Why wouldn’t somebody want to know when /where there is a snap?

VW Architect 9.0.1 Custom Workspace WIN 2000
rolleyes.gif" border="0