Where do I report VW9 bugs?

This forum is great for discussions of VW problems that arise, but if I have an ever-growing list of items which, after conferring with my co-workers, appear to be genuine bugs, should I be spitting them out -- in some organized fashion, mind you -- in this forum?

BTW, I'd kill to have a current open-bug list for VW9. Can I get one, or are only the developers worthy of having access to such a list?

I don't think that there is a public list, but we do have an internal bug tracking system.

If you are curious about a specific problem of group of problems, someone in tech support should be able to give you the bug ID# and let you know what the current status is.

If you would like you can email me with a description of the problem and I can try to find out the information for you. (tech@nemetschek.net)

Matthew GiampapaTechnical Support

quote:

Originally posted by TiTaNiuM sAMuRai:
This forum is great for discussions of VW problems that arise, but if I have an ever-growing list of items which, after conferring with my co-workers, appear to be genuine bugs, should I be spitting them out -- in some organized fashion, mind you -- in this forum?

BTW, I'd kill to have a current open-bug list for VW9. Can I get one, or are only the developers worthy of having access to such a list?