VW9.01 Copy to Lines Fault

Creating Copy to Lines view of a Item such as a head gland for a hydraulic ram gives an unsatisfactory result (isometric view) lose half the view of internal surface.

I am a new user to vectorworks starting with 9.01, had a training consultant in yesterday who confirmed this was a fault in the program. Use to work in 8.5.

Temporary work round was to sweep gland profile 180deg (half model) instead of 360deg to be able to get a satisfactory copy to lines view.

Take case of a simple bush. Created using solid subtraction (yes ensuring internal projects beyond external each end) the copy to lines does not work properly but does on a simple bush created by sweep or extruded cliped surface.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

quote:

Originally posted by Scott Pointon:

Creating Copy to Lines view of a Item such as a head gland for a hydraulic ram gives an unsatisfactory result (isometric view) lose half the view of internal surface.

Can you send me (or bugsubmit@nemetschek.net) a sample file that demonstrates the problem?

------------------

Andrew Bell

andrewb@nemetschek.net

I am not an official spokesperson for NNA