Where to buy/download high quality furniture symbols?

Many of those 'classic' furniture items already exist in these two files which come with Architect:

- Furniture-HMI-Modern Classics

- Furniture-Knoll

You could create your own 2D symbols from these:

- Switch to the required view.

- Use Convert Copy to Lines or Convert Copy to Polygons to get the required linework.

- Tidy this linework up and then create a symbol from that.

You can also import 3DS and SketchUP objects into Vw Architect and use the same process to convert those.

Note: To improve the Hidden Line Renderings you will need to set the Smoothing Angle to something other than zero in the Line Render Options dialog box. Start with 5? and work your way up from there.

Edited by mike m oz

Thanks for the fast replies everyone. We're using 12.5 Fundementals, so we don't have the library...

Mike, I've used cben.net a lot but I have never had the search return a single result. Are you using the search box in the left navigation column? What browser are you on?

Later versions of Vw have more library content and a better library structure making it easier to access that content. That alone would be a good reason to upgrade.

I use the search box in the left navigation column. Keep the searches simple. ie just one word like Aalto or Corbusier.