Whats my best upgrade option?

Hi folks, i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction? I have Vectorworks 2009 Fundamentals and i want to upgrade to a version with more variations and control on its 3d library.

I use vectorworks in conjunction with Cinema 4d and i find a lot of my time is used modeling windows and doors etc and i want to be able to just drop them in so i can work quicker.

The other issue i have is the transfer of the 3d object classes as materials into Cinema 4d. The more detailed the object the better. Sometimes this exchange between the two programmes does not run smoothly however.

So what are my options?

Do you use VW for architecture or something else? If you already have built several windows and doors just save em as symbols? No need for upgrading?

Have a look at Windoor from OZCAD I don't know if it works with only Fundamentals but it's great if you need to create many different and odd type windows and doors.

Don't know much about Cinema 4D but I don't think upgrading VW will make much difference in exporting to Cinema 4D?!

Cheers for the reply,

i use it for visualization. I've tried the demo of windoor and now i'm just thinking i need to upgrade to Architect as in the workspace created by ozcad there seems to me more 3d options than there are in my fundamentals workspace.

Ozcad seems ok but i dont see what extra it would bring to the table for my situation. i need to be able to classify each part of the model.

I've used archiCad in the past and from memory there was quite a detailed 3d library and i just want to get the same from vectorworks.

Would Architect be the version to go for?