Short SHARP TRAINING (monthly online user group)

I just finished the second online user meeting with Jonathan Pickup. His work is fantastic, detailed, all levels, all industries utilizing Vectorworks. I highly recommend joining his online user group. I have found his once a month short courses to be extremely usefull in improving my understanding and efficiency in Vectroworks. A plus stuff. If you join his online group you also have access to previous topics with highly detailed workbooks to reproduce the information covered in the interactive webinars. I plan on attending all his short courses.

Each month, my subscribers and I meet on line like an online user group. I have 4 different sessions at different times so that there is a session time that suits. The online sessions are interactive, so you can ask questions, make suggestions and so on. At the end of the sessions I make a PDF manual available for download. The PDF file has all the written instruction, many, many screen shots and links to movies. The manuals are formatted to half a letter size (A5) and they should fit really well on your kindle and iPad. If you want you can print the notes.

The cost of the subscription is $19.50/month. You can find out more, and subscribe at this web site:

http://www.archoncad.co.nz/usergroup/join_int.php