Database totals and more

ashot

Please see attached my VW file with a question about database in a worksheet.

I want to find the way to how

1) recognize what kind of non-numeric field was used in database by NNA-Property_Line

2) how it is possible to retrieve non-numeric field value into new worksheet

I also tried Pat Stanford's script to recognize parameters for PIO Property-Line.

It works fine for any PIO , but not in my case when Property line with curves created in a worksheet with criteria then immediately deleted by NNA_Property_line subroutine hidden form me.

Please help.

Edited by Ash

Ok further digging.

The Delta field is defined as text, but the Vectorscript and worksheet commands are not smart enough to turn a text block formatted at degrees, minutes, seconds into a number.

I think you are out of luck. Submit a bug report and ask that the Delta field be changed from Text to Angle as the field type.

I have not been able to come up with a workaround that seems practical.

Dear Patrick:

1)

To your question:

"Where did you get the information about the NNA_PropertyLine_CurveData record? How did you create the database? I can not find any indication (other than the worksheet shows the data) that such a record exists."

Here is the answer:

If you try to draw any Curve, say command Arc and then Modify:Convert:Convert from Polyline:Property Line - it will automatically create curve data database/worksheet using internal algorithm designed by NNA.

2)

I will submit a bug report and ask that the Delta field be changed from Text to Angle as the field type.

Thank you very much for your help.

Edited by Ash