Vect 2010 suddent Saving problem

Hello Again everyone, how are you today ?

suddently 2 days ago appears an message after 2 or 3 savings that dont allow me to save anymore to the location where my file project is like you can see in the picture file attatched.

But, if i try to save for example to desktop or the same location with another name it saves nicely althought only one time. The next Saving allways have to be with a diferent name but it can be on the same location ....

I allready erased vectorworks , suposely erased all registry pieces of information and files remained in the hardisk.

Even so after reinstallation it remained the same . . .

Is it a Bug ? is it easy to fix ? How can i resolve this?

Thx in Advanced

p.s. i found others in the forum with the same problem but none found a solution for the problem i have (quoting someone that solved his problem by not saving over network but that is not my case)

You could try repairing the file system. Open Computer and right click on the drive you are having problems with and choose Properties. Click on the Tools tab, then the Error-checking button. Make sure you check Automatically fix file system errors. Click Start and you will get a message stating Window can't check the disk while it's in use. Click on Schedule disk check, click OK to close all windows and restart. Windows will check the file system on boot.

• 1 month later...