Space, ceiling and floor labels - varying display options

Here's very common task for Architectural projects. Besides typical plan views with room info, the same plan views with varying info are required. I'm stuck with ceiling labels and floor cover labels.

Of course, I could place simple symbols representing what I need and write info in them manually. But I'm willing to make it smart way, so that chance of error is reduced.

An option Nr. 1 I tried was Space possibilities. For example, in "typical" plan view I need space Number, Name and Area. Done with ease. I have attached room finish data for use in schedules. There's and option to include also ceiling and floor labels (or "keys" if using NNA terminology) as Additional Data. This would be fine if I could use different classes for different data. Because in Ceiling Plan I'd like to have space Number, Name and "Ceiling Key" displayed only and in Floor Cover Plan would be space Number, Name and "Floor Key". With current space object I'm capable only to show or hide the whole space label with all data. Right?

As an option 2 I tried (without any luck) to link any symbol or object with Space object to get "Ceiling Key" or "Floor Key" displayed. Is it possible to link any kind of object to a space object so that this linked object would display any property of space object? Or may be value of any field within Record Format which might be attached to space object?

How do you deal with this kind of tasks?

Thx in advance.