3d duplicate along path

I have been trying to duplicate a series of spheres along a 3d nurbs curve. Using the the duplicate along path in the 2d palette works with a nurbs curve, but the spheres are only aranged in a plane, following the path in 2d but not 3d, is there a way to do this in 3d? Thanks a lot, Nick

BaRa: http://www.nemetschek.net/news/greco_review.html

Thanks for adding this to the wishlist Biplab, if VW is serious about getting into the 3d markey then surely it needs to have the ability to have the 4 window setup of many 3D modellers (i.e. Top, Front, Right, Perspective) all visible at once. I'm not aware of a way to do this in VW. It seems to me that there is definitely space for VW in the market as an affordable, yet robust NURBS modeller for the Mac. To really get that space I think that the ease of use and interface needs some work. I did read the post about keeping the number of commands low for NURBS surfaces, but it seems to me that this means that users have to learn workarounds which is a less transparent way of working. Just some thoughts, cheers, Nick