SpaceNavigator mouse with VW?

So I assume that you don't use it, then... is that because it doesn't work well, or because you decided it wasn't useful even though it does what it's supposed to? Is there any way to fine-tune it's features? I can't tell if it's broken, or if I need to reinstall the driver or something.

The problems with VW + SpaceNavigator have been fairly well explained in other threads. Take a look at 3D Connexion and Vectorworks.

I agree with Christiaan on this one - my SpaceNavigator is currently functioning as a good, solid paperweight.

It might be usable in VW if you have a monster video card with more than 1 GB of VRAM. But forget it if you're on a laptop with only 256MB like me. The flashing display that I described in that other thread only happens in VW: it works fine in SketchUp, even in OpenGL.

These problems with VW + SpaceNavigator have been around since NNA announced their 'support' for the SpaceNavigator.

Regards,

Tim