Leader tool "dot"

I found the leader tood again and have imported into my workspace (VWA 9,01/Mac/B&W G3). Here's the glitch, though. I have as a default to have 60 degree arrowheads at the end of lines. But when I now use the leader tool, it places a dot at the end. How can I edit the tool to use my default arrowhead automatically?

Similarly, I would like to apply the same arrowhead to the keynote tool

Any help is greatly appreciated.

------------------

Irving,

This is a known bug in VectorWorks 9.0.1, the problem is that the arrow head gets confused as to witch entry in the arrow head list it should be using. If you try some of the other arrow heads you will see that they also show the wrong one. (which also means you can get the right one by trying the others.)

We have this problem recorded and have been working on a fix.

If you can email me privately at mgiampapa@nemetschek.net, or give us a call at Tech support, (410) 290-5114, I can give you an additional solution for this problem.

Matthew Giampapa

Technical Support

quote:

Originally posted by Irving:

I found the leader tood again and have imported into my workspace (VWA 9,01/Mac/B&W G3). Here's the glitch, though. I have as a default to have 60 degree arrowheads at the end of lines. But when I now use the leader tool, it places a dot at the end. How can I edit the tool to use my default arrowhead automatically?

Similarly, I would like to apply the same arrowhead to the keynote tool

Any help is greatly appreciated.

[This message has been edited by MikeS (edited 10-10-2001).]