Page Boundary not appearing

GBen

I am not able to see the page boundary in one of my drawings. As far as I can tell-the settings in Page Setup are correct, show page boundary is checked as is the page break option. In an earlier drawing of a different project, the boundary is clear and present. I know I'm missing something. Could somebody help me find my mistake. The drawing I'm working on was initially generated by a Academic version-if this means anything.

Hey G. Ben,

The page might be moved off the screen. Try selecting View>Zoom>Fit to Page Area and see if that takes you to the page boundary. To quickly reset the page boundary to the drawing center, double-click the move page tool (in a flyout behind the pan "hand," by default).

You can also try showing the page grid to help you find the page. Be sure to set it to something useful, like 18", instead of the VW default. If "Show Page Boundary" is selected in Page Setup, the grid will be bounded as well.

As a side note -- beware the academic watermark. Once a file is saved by an academic version, it never goes away, even if you have the professional version.

HTH,

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

Allow me to add some more info regarding the issue. The page is positioned within my drawing space-squarly over the bulk of the plot. I know because when I use the move page tool, the shadow or ghost of the page appears. The settings are set to show page boundry in the page setup (of the design layers-not the sheet layers-I get the difference)and there is not a shape with fill blocking it in anyway. The grid appears clearly. (it is true that if I had drawn a large rectangle-for instance-I could eclipse the page boundry, but I have not.

I did mess with those interactive user settings, but have since reset them. The issue appeared in another file, but I solved it immediately by resetting the interactive settings.

And in response to josh's side note-Oh, I know the watermark pain. It makes me angry and encourages me to demand my money back.