Palette not activating

Hello Everyone,

I'm having a problem turning the BASIC and TOOL SET palettes back on. I clicked on the "x" that closes these palettes. I went to Window>Palettes>Basic to click it back on with my mouse but nothing happens. The same holds true for the Tool Set Palette. All the other palettes open up with either the shortcut command or by clicking in the Palette window. Am I missing something?

Calvin Johnson

Edited by Innovative Illuminations

I know squat about windows....

but if I were having this problem on my mac it would be one of two things...

1. The palette is opening up under another palette. Try moving all the palettes and then opening the basic tool set.

2. The palette is opening on another (missing) screen. Reconnect the screen or change the screen resolution to 800x600. (Thanks to Mr. Stanford for this trick) On a mac, this will cause all the off screen palettes to gather on the main screen. Reset resolution.

hth

michaelk

Good. I was wondering if you were trying to run something marginally supported, like VW11 on Windows 7...

I've never seen palettes fail to launch. (launch to other screens - yes :crazy:)

I've had mostly good experiences w/ tech support at NNA. (Not sure if anyone will make it in to work through the snow today...)

good luck...