angular dimension snaps

Hi all,

I'm encountering a problem with my angular dimension snaps. in the attached image, I have placed my angular dimensions on the same interesection. The bigger arc (50.75) is the correct angle. The smaller one (52.4) is wrong. it is snapped to a point just off the line. I was under the impression that the constraints on the angular dimensioning tool required it to snap to an object, i.e. it yells at you if you click on nothing. I've tried zooming in really close on the object, but it still snaps to a point just off it. All of the objects in the viewport are no fill polygons.

All of my object snaps are what they should be (point, interesection, polar, snap to grid is OFF)

Anybody else having this problem, or have a solution to it?

Also, while I'm on the subject, is there a way to have the tool display the supplemental angle? (what the carpenter would set the saw to?) I can put trailing text in the dimension, but i was wondering if there was a way for VW to just put it in there.

I have posted an image and a file.

THANKS!