Wall Trouble

dcont

Alright. I have read numerous post regarding walls acting funny in VW 2010. I have tried to get these walls to join but VW keeps on saying they do not intersect. I attached a file with a simple condition. Can anyone join these successfully without moving the walls over? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

dcont, "think different". Try this: 1) use the Remove Wall Breaks tool to clean up all three wall ends; 2) select the top right (vert) wall and the middle horizontal wall and the hit command+J (join) then; 3) select the wall joint tool, in T mode, and touch the angled wall and then the vertical wall. See result in attached...

Thanks Peter. I knew it would be something simple. It works fine in VW09 when trying to join the thinner wall first though. :confused:

I think I understand why this is. Try this new file where the angle of the wall to be joined is hitting the exact corner. I still get the error message of wall not intersecting.

Bug?