Walls moving and wonky lines

lucylou

Hi

Ive been having some problems since the big switch over to VW2010 and have reported some on here, however they dont seem to be resolved. Main things are all/a lot of walls moving when you move one, and straight lines dont look straight. Haven't upgraded to SP2 yet, and wondered if anyone else has experienced these problems, and if so, are they resolved in SP2? I know there was a thread about the walls moving.

Many thanks

I have the same problems with 2010 and SP2. The walls being attached to each other and moving together is a big issue the needs to be fixed. Turning off the auto connected wall mode helps some but then you have to clean up all the walls manually. I've also had a problem with associate dimensions preventing objects from being moved.

Thanks for that info MBMD, shame they havent bothered to sort it for SP2. I have found that if you close VW down and re-open it then it goes away, but it is very time consuming and yet another example of a way VW is failing miserably in... time effectiveness!

any news VW people on when it will be sorted?

• 4 weeks later...

Et al,

Have these issues, and the files in which they are occurring, been submitted for review and investigation via Bug Submit?

This board is NOT an official technical support or bug reporting resource. That is why we have links to those resources at the upper right.

If you want a resolution to the problem, then you have to give the engineering staff the evidence of the problem so it can be analyzed and fixed.

I, personally, have NOT seen this issue in the work I have been doing with Vw2010 since the last couple betas before release.