Curved walls dissapear in Rotated Plan View

Moehl

All curved walls in all my drawings disappear when in rotated plan view. This is a pain in the butt. Is this a common bug? I've noticed this in both VW2008 & 2010, including all the SP updates. Anyone else experience this and have any suggestions on how to fix it?

I just did a quick test in 2010. Created one curved wall and then rotated the plan to various different angles. No problem. The wall stays visible at all times (see screenshot). Could there be something file-specific that is causing yours to disappear? If you could post a screenshot or perhaps your file it might be helpful.

Tested the same in VW 2009: Peter's findings confirmed, no problems detected.

EDIT

Out of curiosity: MI does not appear to be a Country Code. It would be interesting to know what part of the Universe people are from! There are just so many from Countries Unknown!

Edited by Kool Aid
Ahh - MI is a province of the United States of America, the Land of the Arrogant and the Home of the Ignorant!

Technically its a state, not a province. Unfortunately that view point has some truth behind it, but given our status on the world stage, we have plenty of reason to take on a humbler approach toward our neighbors and allies.

Back to my issue, i closed down the files and VW, reopened everything and so far it seems to be working ok again. Maybe it was a fluke of some kind, but i know its happened before. If it pops up again i'll re-post it with screen shots.