VW 2009 Update Problems

Hi, I've downloaded the latest VW 2009 update and attempted to update the programme however; I get to the "Starting Update" window, then I cannot observe any activity for 15 - 20 minutes until I get a message informing me that "the update failed". I've restarted, several times & attempted the update I have also trashed the update, & re-downloaded the update (several times) with the same result. Any tips?

VW 2009 Architect w/renderworks

MacMini Intel processor OSx10.4.11

Guest jkelly

Can you click the button to open the console when the crash comes up, and then after waiting a few moments to make sure all the buffered messages have come into the console, type, "InstallVectorworks" in the search box in the type right hand corner of Console.app.

You should then go to File in the menu and click, "Save a Copy As."

Can you email the resulting file?

Note that after working with colly offline we were unable to resolve the issue (but were able to achieve the update another way). If anyone else has this same problem (the updater or an installer not starting at all) please post here with your OS version and the version of the updater.